Boat upholstery refers to repairs or replacements of seats, cushions, carpet within the boat, but that doesn’t quite cover it. Upholstery replacement and upholstery repairs can apply to many components of a boat’s interior”. You can customize the look of your boat’s upholstery from simple OEM look to luxurius interiors.
Preventing Upholstery Damages
These tips will help you skip a trip to an auto upholstery shop.
1. Don’t smoke in your boat.
2. Clean up spills immediately
3. Run the vacuum (once every two weeks)
4. Shampoo regularly (once every few months)
5. Work the leather
6. Mind the details (have your car detailed once every six to 12 months for preserving your vehicle’s interior.)